1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cooking Problem

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by WildWobble, Aug 8, 2010.

1. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

So i was asked to make some smoke bombs and decided to make egg bombs. I prefer egg bombs but now i learn that they will not stack anymore OI that was a shock. This was in EC, is this just a new bug or am i missing something? Let me know i sent in a bug report but if it is a bug thought i would bring it up here and hopefully get more people to send in bug reports to get it fixed.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Your best bet is to actually ask in the Botany & Nutrition forum, where it is on subject. I'm moving this thread there right now, leaving a week long redirect for when you come looking for it.

3. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thanks Basara :)

I think this is definitely a bug, since I've been hearing of various other folks having the same problem and have experienced it myself too. Unfortunately, about all you can do is submit your bug report and then wait til it's fixed.

4. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wasnt there something about beeing in faction and those not stacking? Similar to scrolls made by faction scribes?

5. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That one I don't know about, Silverbird, since I'm not in a faction. Sorry!

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Siege player here. (factions as well) I do not even see egg bombs on vendors anymore. I know Petra is always fussing about eggs on Siege... Maybe she will know?

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend