1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cooldown after you try to place a house too much

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Wenchkin, May 19, 2010.

1. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ok, so I'm trying to place a house after it fell but stupidly I forgot the tool locks you out after a while - grr :D

Question though - what do you do in that situation? Is the block time random and is it safe to keep trying the tool every few minutes?

Wenchy

Edit: well apparently it doesn't hurt to keep trying the tool every few mins, just need to wait for the plot to become available now lol.

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I usually change characters.
    If I run out of characters (Once I had tried for over two hours) I recycle them.

Rumor tells that a character logged in gets a faster too recharge so it helps to have more than one account that can place.

I usually try to place once per minute.

3. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ah, I'll remember to try that next time, I didn't think I'd manage to try placing with another char on that account... oh well, another lesson learned lol ;)

Wenchy