1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Coordinate question

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Undertaker71, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Undertaker71

Undertaker71 Guest

Before uokr I would use uoam to go to my mob coords...uoam does not work with uokr, is there a program that works to help me know where to go to fish up my mob?

2. 1. UOAM (and UO Assist) do not work with KR.

2. other proggie that may help ... not sure on that. perhaps there is a map customization in KR that can be done.

<mutters "Where's Dermott when ya need him!?">

3. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

What about a sextant?

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

On the old boards, someone posted something that would convert MIB coordinates into data for KR waypoints.

And, there was already a Excel spreadsheet that did the same for UOAM for 2D, that I still use.

5. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

6. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

there are two skins that i used. The Bitter Black 31 and the legacy maps. I'm not sure which one did it but one of them put the coordinates under the map. I did test it and it works great for doing the mibs. I love the fact you can try the differen skins to see what works. :thumbup1: Okay just went and tested it. it was the bb 31. For some reason the BB enhanced doesn't have it. BB 31 also shows tithing points.