1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

COP and factions

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by bosskram, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bosskram

bosskram Guest

So heres the deal I wanted to get in on the factions to try and get in on some of the other parts of this game so I join the minax faction because if fit the char that I had made. But while I was in the strong hold looking around trying to get a feel for things I was attacted by 4 COP who are also in that faction. There reasoning behind this was I was not in there guild so therefor I'm not to be in the faction. In my opinion this is screwed up and not a very good way to promote faction play. So I have this to say if you are planning on joining faction play don't bother its the same crap as any other part of pvp if your not in cop, scam or any other crapass guild then all thats gonna happen is you will be ganged up on by a bunch of crapass players.....DON'T BOTHER!!!!!!!!

2. Ripstas

Ripstas Guest

COP still plays eh? KMSEMPERFI and all of them or is it a new group?

3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Wow, thats &^%$ed up. Then again, I would expect any PvP guild with PK's to do that regardless. Kinda sad...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.