1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Copper Enhanced 1.7.3 available...

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Dermott of LS, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Fixed the issue with Item Properties and have the latest version of the Evaluator added to the UI. Had to make a small color change in the Evaluator file for this to work to my liking.

Also made a small texture tweak to the Target Window... nothing big, but it softens the texture just a little.

What is NOT done:

1. I attempted to make the skin "ready" for the colored grid backpack mod, but it screwed up the scroll bar, so that's still "on the list"

2. Still need to look into the Atlas map not wanting to be dragable... Not sure what changed on this one though. Not sure where to so start.

3. I know about the vendor weirdness in the ticket on the exchange, I have NO idea what's up with that though... need to test in default and see if it replicates.

2. eekamouse

eekamouse Guest

Just FYI... I yanked out the default map files from the default UI and placed them into my CE directory and it fixed he issue with dragging the map.

3. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

I'll try that... thanks

Ok... just tried that and it made a few things kind of wonky, but I think I can fix them... hopefully.

Hmmm the "fix" for dragging the map around seems to break some of the features in the original resizable map system if I can get the following three items resolved I'll be happy:

1. Having the little + button to hide the facet info working properly
    2. Keeping the sextant coords visible even if the mouse isn't on the map area
    3. Allowing the map to resize as small as the original resizable atlas does (default does not)

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just wanted to say it seems to be working great! Thanks Dermott!!

5. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Dermott, can we get a option to have english text with the spells?

6. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

You can add the mod manually from the Exchange, but I will look at putting it in for the next release as well.

7. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Ok, thanks.