1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Copper Enhanced 1.7 question

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by gortman, Jan 28, 2010.

1. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have the Copper Enhanced 1.7 skin loaded via the user settings in UO but my screen does not have the copper-appearing gumps or easier-to-see-items-in container grids. All I see are the default UI gumps and not the beautiful Copper Enhanced ones. Any quick ideas about what I might need to check so I can get the great looking interface shown here: http://uo.modders-exchange.net/packaging#preview?

I extracted the zip file to my EA Games\UOSA\UserInterface\ directory, which I think is the correct location.

Thanks for the help!

2. Radix

Radix Guest

if you have no tried yet, try reloading the interface (ctrl +r ?) or re-loging, sometimes a new user interface dont works at first attempt don't know why, but it worked for me two times,

if you had already another older copper ui, delete the older folder first of all

3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Make sure that your directory structure is:

EA Games\UOSA\UserInterface\Copper_Enhanced\{subfolders and files}

and not:

EA Games\UOSA\UserInterface\\Copper_Enhanced\Copper_Enhanced\{subfolders and files}

4. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Dermott,

That was exactly my problem. Looks SO much better now. Thanks!!