1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Copper texture

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Ezekiel Zane, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dermott, did you change the icons significantly in the latest releases of your Copper texture for Pinco's UI?

I downloaded it from Pinco's website and it totally changed all my icons to something radically different.

I recopied a saved copy of one I had downloaded back in August to restore them.

2. Ezekiel Zane

This is what my current icons look like.

[​IMG]

3. Ezekiel Zane

Ok, I figured it out. The download I have from several months ago is 24mb in size while the currently posted file is only 9.8mb. If I'm guessing this right you split the icons off into a separate download? When I completely uninstalled/reinstalled Pinco's UI and the texture pack, I still had Pinco's default icons.

4. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

there are no more icons in the textures pack since you can switch background by using the mini texture pack from User settings.

5. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

In the interest of lessening the amount of work I need to do to keep caught up with Pinco, the entire icon system was changed so that there are icon foregrounds and backgrounds.

If you have older versions of Copper or the icon pack, you can always replace the icon files (the foregrounds) with the Copper versions.