1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Copper_Enhanced 1.7.1 available...

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Dermott of LS, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

C-E 1.7.1 will update the C-E UI for the current patch (7.0.5.1), changes include:

Hotbars:

Reworked the "Targeted" color codings based on the latest patch as follows:

The little triangle has been retained and the static border has been removed (i.e. the color coded border you see in Default has been reverted to the triangle)

When you mouse over a given hotbar slot, it will highlight with the colored border according to target type.

Colors:

Red: Current
    Green: Cursor
    Blue: Self
    Black: Stored
    Grey: No target or empty slot

The shading in the upper right corner from the Default UI has been added for greater hotkey visibility

Hotbars look cleaner now overall.

Icons:

Copperized and implemented the new icons added with 7.0.5.1. These are:

Command
    Equip Last Weapon
    Bandage Self
    Bandage Selected Target

UI Cleanup:

- Tweaked the Close window X button to be centered again in the title bar of windows

- Tweaked the texture coords call for the box that goes behind the actions icons in the Actions list to center it appropriately.

As always it available at the Exchange or you can download it directly:

http://uo.modders-exchange.net/packaging/download/?version=Copper_Enhanced:1.7.1

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ok I updated and the E-C mod and not getting any colors around the boxes on mouse over or at all? when i go to look at the change weapon action its still blank! I went in and looked and is showing I have 1.7.1 in the notes so it appears i have the correct version just does not seem to be working!

3. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Hmm ok... the changes didn't take on the Exchange... give me a bit

Looks like something's weird at the website... checking with Gildar/Illandril about it.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

no problem! I really don't use the colored highlighting anyway. I just like to stay current !

5. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Ok, a little was the Exchange, most of it was my error in not making sure the files all matched.

Ok, the CORRECT verison is now released as 1.7.1. Try it and see how that works for you

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

Working good now Thanks Dermott
    the arrows in corner changed color but still missing the icons for change weapon (this could be that i use the icon pack?)

7. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

Icons are fixed :thumbup: Cool. I love the mouse over color change on the icons too!

Like I said before it is crazy how quickly I got dependent on something I've never had before. But with multiple icons of the same spell it sure is good to have help remembering which one targets where.

I do have a couple questions though. I went into the options and unchecked the "show chat window" button but the chat window is still there. Is there something else I need to do to get rid of it?

Also, and this may be a UO thing not the skin, is there a way to get the skill tracker to always show skill caps and modified skill? Not a big deal for most probably but my favorite in the game is building characters and skill gain. So I use it all the time. It is one of the things I miss from UOAssist.

Great work! Good thing the users can make a better interface for us. The devs missed a lot of simple things that really make a difference. Keep up the good work. :party:

~Edit~
    I also really like having the long/lat on the mini map. I do spend a lot of time fishing and doing SOS's so all my guys had to carry around sextants.
    Oh, and not to sound like an idiot... on the top of the screen is a bar that says "dynamic objects". What is it for? Just curious.

8. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Unfortuantely, I'm not sure about the two items you list as I haven't really toyed with them to know. I would assume that the skills tracker could have a Mod made for it, not sure about Chat.

Map coords, yeah that has been a HUGE addition since KR days. With that and the ingame waypoint markers, they make SOS fishing VERY nice. I just wish the devs would bring back the lost functionality of the Atlas system and custom waypoints that KR had.

9. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

Dynamic object if you click on it you have several choices
    with dynamic set holding the shift and cntr button it shows all things on the screen
    with corpse selected it shows only corpses etc

10. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

That I believe is how it's supposed to work :)

11. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

I was just answering the last question the poster above me asked on what dynamic was for!:thumbup:

12. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Ah, didn't see that edit