1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Copper_Enhanced not showing buff info

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Hildebrand, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

When I have the skin, I can't see tooltip info for my buffs/debuffs. Works if I go to default. I'm using the latest C_E.

2. omgmir

omgmir Guest

Ahh I didn't notice this was a copper bug, I thought it was an EC bug.

Makes sense now.

3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

I'll see what I can find out about it.

4. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks Dermott.

5. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

What I have found is that the visible timers on the buff icons seem to be what is "breaking" the tooltip for some reason. Also seems to be occurring in the StatusWindow changes I made to make the status bars bigger and more visible for the numbers and bars themselves.

Still looking into it though. Just wanted to give an update to say that U have found two separate instances that "break" the buff/debuff tooltips... at least for right now.

I know it is NOT The Quick Details mod that is the problem.

6. omgmir

omgmir Guest

Awesome, glad you're making progress with it.

7. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Still working on the buffbar issue. Another problem I have is that the Quick Details Window likes to overlap the timer addon on the buffbar making it unreadable.

So the question is... do I ditch the timers and try to redefine the status window to allow the tooltips, or try to find another way?

Edit for update: I have rebuilt the Status Window file and have been able to retain the buffbar tooltips. Next to try and add in the timers.