1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Corgul is still broken

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Drowy, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

We did a Corgul in Trammel today. This one was without a problem. Then people wanted to do another one. So i went to felucca got the map and sailed to the isle spot. Then i gated the people on the ship and we sailed to the isle. We killed the spawn on the isle, but noticed that the big boss isnt there.

Before the latest patch i faced the problems that i sailed the the isle spot and my ship just stopped at the right area, but no isle appeared. Or the isle appeared, but was completely deserted (no spawn, no boss).
    Now the spawn appearing, but no boss is new, but isnt better.

Can a dev please have a look into this, thx.

2. Vyal

Vyal Guest

What are you talking about?

3. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Last few corguls I have been to have had the boss and all the spawn but I have heard of a time or two where a friend would make it to the isle and it was empty. It wasnt sinking like someone had just finished it either. Ill have to check with them but I think theirs was in fel as well. Might reply with more info too, like what shard you have seen this happen.

If the side spawn was there, then the boss couldnt have been finished so the island wouldnt have been sinking im pretty sure.

Oh and also how close to that shards Server Downtime was it? if it was early enough after the downtime, it could have been something to do with that. Navrey used to occasionally do that where after server up it wouldnt spawn right.

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

We've seen:

times when there was no spawn at all...
    times when there was no Corgul...
    times when Corgul vanished part way through the fight...

And then there was the one time when there were 2 Corguls... *shudders*

5. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This was in the middle of prime time for the server, so it was not close to any server down/up.

The initial spawn was there, on fell side - but no corgul. We just had to leave emty handed.