1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

corgul the soulbinder

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by kalzaketh, Oct 30, 2010.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

first, question, can the floating island be shot at? such as firing into groups of guardians, on uo guide it says to avoid dieing.

2. Dys1

Dys1 Guest

Stupid question, are you talking about cannons?? Thats something I never thought of....
    You can cast or shoot the spawn from the ship but I wouldnt on Corgul, he sucks you right in as soon as a summon ,spell or pet hits him.... Our ships pilot got teleprted back to the island from the boat and we had noone to steer the ship to get him back lol...

3. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

yes speaking of using game technology, to help beat it, if there was away to draw him over, might benice to have spare member galleons near by to popoff at himmuch like having alarge group to fight the peerless dungeon bosses, communication would be amust to help landing parties, dare I say it?" "redshirt time, for landing party.