1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Corgul World Maps

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Merus, May 13, 2015.

1. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Ok, so I looked around and if this has been discussed I don't see it. If someone knows a previous thread on this topic feel free to point me there, otherwise open for discussion.

Been putting up with this for a while and have just really started getting sick of it... Here is my issue... Why does the alter refuse to mark some world maps? I usually collect some low level treasure maps from the guardian room in doom then go to the NPC mapmaker and buy 20 world maps. All bought together at the same time on the same facet from the same NPC, yet when I get to the alter and sacrifice the treasure map about half of the world maps yield the message "the location can not be marked on that map".

What am I missing or is this just another bug?

2. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie

Bump... No one knows on this?

3. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

Never experienced this myself but it could be that you are buying world maps created by a player and sold to the vendor.

4. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

World Maps don't work. You need a "Map of the World". There is a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie

I am buying the right ones... I buy 20 from the NPC, half of them work and half don't.

6. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

try picking it up and moving it to a different location in your backpack - may seem silly but sometimes it seems to work - same thing works with the ticket you get for prism of light sometimes