1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Corgul

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Valek Typhoon, Feb 17, 2012.

1. before my surgery and hiatus; I was doing weekly Corgul runs; now that I have returned NMTC will be hosting them again.
    They used to be every Weds 7:00 PM PST / 10:00 EST. However, if that is no longer a good time we can work in a new schedule.

2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Surgery to add a permanent hook to one arm?

Good to hear you're feeling better, and weekly Corguls sound fun.

3. *winks* Works for me.. But then you knew that.

4. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

meees tries to stays up

Ozog

5. N` don't cha ferget de peg leg!

6. War Wizard

War Wizard Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

OK.... limpy, or is it Captain Limpy

7. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That's a rather personal question.

8. This be tonight, we get a large enough group we may get to kill the big guy himself.

9. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

What template or group of templates works best for this?

I can bring a tamer or a mystic mage/healer.

10. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Templates with death robes attached usually work best.

11. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Another good night! Thanks!

12. if we continue with a good turn out we'll do this weekly! so long as it does not interfere with anything else of course.

13. again; thank you all for coming along and taking down the obsidian giant. I hope you all enjoyed it!
    We also didn't have as many deaths this time; those cross healing classes are paying off!

14. We part the docks and hit the sea's for the island tonight. Remember you can not recall in once we are on the island. This also includes pet balls and binding bracelets.
    Gather your courage and join us on the docks of New Magincia at 7pm / 10pm est.

15. This weeks Corgul is post poned due to the nuptials!
    Everyone is invited to attend the Wedding and the Reception (and the surprise).

16. The Trading Co. Corgul run for 4/11 will be postponed this week due to out side influence. (Work! ugh...)
    If all dies down and gets back on track I should have the ships up and running next Weds. 4/18.

17. EM Godiva

EM Godiva Journeyman

Yarr! Penny had a fun time the other week, matey!

(Thank you again for letting me tag along!)

18. Gather ye courage ye land lubbers and prepare for High Sea's adventure!
    We set sail for that blatherin' obsidian giant and his band of undead misfits at 5:00pm (pst) / 8:00pm (est)

19. We made the Obsidian Giant turn tail and flee! We come to the island and find he and half of his minions fled the hidden island in haste leaving little to desire.
    Thus we got word that the dread Charybdis had surfaced near New Magincia! Thus we set sail immediately to sink the massive Squid like best. The waves and the ocean quaked with this creatures stirring, the silver glistening tentacles plunged our ship nearly to into twine! Waves washed the ship nearly to Nuje`m before we were able to weaken the beast enough! And then finally a final death stroke sent that deep sea creature back to its eternal rest!

Should the Obsidian Giant flee us again we shall hunt this giant, this Charybdis in turn!