1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

corgul

Discussion in 'UHall' started by whiterabbit, Aug 4, 2012.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

appears his crystal brazier is broken, wont take world map. says " i donot want this" zap lightning. Tried npc and player made. Takes my T map np.

2. Picus of Napa

Picus of Napa Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This use to happen to me though I cannot recall why. I think that if you give it some time it might resest. Try going to the other one(tram/fel) and seeing if that works. I'd fall out of my chair if anyone bothered you in fel if that is a worry, I use to solo it all the time a year ago and only once had to deal with people showing up.

At the same time I'd go and get another T-Map and give it a go....I seem to remember having to do that but it's been a very long time.

Leave a protector on a boat and see if you can farm up those fishing pinks, that was the real reason I bothered doing it.....24 pinks was a huge score.

#2 Picus of Napa, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

There are 2 types of world maps. Try the one purchased from an NPC mapmaker merchant.

4. whiterabbit

Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

tried boft of dem

5. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Not sure then. That was always my problem when I could not get the World Map to take.

6. whiterabbit

girkle wees tries dat

7. Hotei

Hotei Guest

It has to be a world map of either Trammel or Felucca. if you buy maps from Malas (Luna) npcs, they will give you a Malas World map, which will not work. Hope this helps, and good luck to you.