1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Corner wall pieces

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by markhehe, May 8, 2011.

1. markhehe

markhehe Guest

I've tried everything, but cant get the wall pieces to turn in the proper direction for 3 of the 4 corners. Was a 6 year vet and had numerous houses, but i guess my mind has deteriorated.

Also, on the 2nd story, it says that i need to add tiles to support some of my floor sections, as they are orange. It seems there is as much support under these tiles as any others.

Help a veteran noob :/

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

there is no corner piece for anything except the southeast corner, for the rest of the corners you just run the flat pieces up against each other (and there are little single straight pole pieces to put in the northwest corner to finish it off)

for the orange pieces, this generally happens when you have not completed the surface.... if your floor is totally in place, edge to edge, and you still have orange sections then you may need more walls on the floor below