1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cornstalks

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bman, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

So how does one obtain a cornstalk?

2. cornucopias, it's not commonly given from them though.

3. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

so how often do the cornucopias regen themselves?

4. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

24 hours.

5. Malimus

Malimus Guest

One charge per 24 hours

6. Sellingahouse

Sellingahouse Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well I have 18 cornucopias, and havent got a cornstalk yet. Do you have to turn cornucopias into someone, like the turkey?

7. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

i got 1 cornstalk with about 10 coracopias

be paitent, it will come.

2 different kinds of harvest too harvest wine and harvest *** (err i forgot)

8. Kri

Kri Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Cider. :) Which seems to be quite a bit rarer than the wine. No cornstalk here either (yet...)

9. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

They forgot the harvest liquor for those of us who like to get really toasty. :p

10. altarego

altarego Guest

I don't know if I like the idea of cornucopias working 365 days a year, as it kind of dilutes the holiday theme. They should be deco only until turned on around Halloween and turned off after New Years.

11. Sellingahouse

Sellingahouse Seasoned Veteran

In no way do the items that come off the cornucopias hurt the game. Let them spawn everyday. They try to do something like what you want and many more problems can pop up with items that spawn like the horns. If it makes rare cornstalks worth less, so what.

12. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

Hmm you can average 1.5gp per horn if you sell the contents to a vendor. So if you had an account with a mid size house with 600 horns and each char holding 100horns, you could raise 602,250gp a year with a 7 char account. That would surely be a severe economic balence issue![/sarcasm]

13. altarego

altarego Guest

I didn't say that they hurt the game. I was just concerned about those items which seem to be fairly Thanksgiving Day/Autumn oriented, like harvest wine, etc. In fact, I wasn't so much concerned about the value of the contents of the cornucopia as much as I was the value of the cornucopia itself.

If you take away the functionality of the cornucopia except during the holiday season, many folks who might otherwise hoard them may no longer see it as a storage investment. In the end, when the next holiday season rolls around, the presence of the cornucopias would be seen as a visible cue, rather than just another housing deco. Think of it like turning on or off the Christmas decorations on all of those trees.

Anyways, it was just my opinion. Certainly not an attempt to "keep the playah's down".