1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Corp Por Video Cast Show #1 (In the beginning)

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by imported_UOPODCASTING.COM, Apr 19, 2008.

1. No podcast this time. I have decided to stick my ugly mug on uTube and create a video cast instead of a podcast.

So stop by and check out my first video cast. www.uopodcasting.com

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ahh sweet, should be interesting to see where you take the new format.[​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

i want my 8 minutes and 2 seconds back

4. Guest

Guest Guest

ahh damn, i was going to use that time to watch someone falling off a skate board!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

i want my 8 minutes and 2 seconds back

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah, like you had anything better to do.

6. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ok i agree, im sure futcher ones might be better. But that some 8.03mins want back....

7. What, you didnt think that was just as tragic [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

It was eating breakfast... i could of been watching toons with the kids...

9. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

As an avid listener of your tunes, i must say i prefer to have just the sound not the vid. It just takes far to much of my download time.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

You shouldn't eat in front of the tv or computer, it tricks your metabolism into thinking it missed a meal.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

there was no tricking, i had missed a meal, i was eating breakfast at about 12... lols so it was kinda brunch

12. Geriatrics

Geriatrics Guest

<blockquote><hr>

there was no tricking, i had missed a meal, i was eating breakfast at about 12... lols so it was kinda brunch

[/ QUOTE ]

that's what it would have you believe

13. Guest

Guest Guest

nuh uh!! post was made 20/04/08 12:33 PM and i was still feeding me face when i typed :p i win!
    ps thats why im fat *grins* cause i only eat 2 sometimes 1 meal a day. doesnt make sence huh

14. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

that's what it would have you believe

[/ QUOTE ]

*nods gravely* Another person a hapless victim, fooled by their own appetite.. [​IMG]