1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Corpse closes after 1 item in list view

Discussion in 'Pinco's UI' started by kitiara-atlantic, May 17, 2015.

1. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hail, Pinco and friends!

I've run into an oddity with corpses. When I have the default view of corpses set to grid view, I can use right-click to loot items one after the other. When I have the default view set to list view, though, the corpse closes after I loot the first item.

This only happens when I use right-click to loot. It does not happen if I drag items from the corpse to my backpack. It happens both when I have a loot bag set, and when I have no loot bag set (and loot just goes to my backpack).

2. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran Knights of Terra

Yeah, I have the same problem and it doesn't matter where on the list I right click, I get the item and it closes.

3. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

this has already been reported, but I can't replicate the issure in any way...
    try to change the UI scale a bit (like 0.1) perhaps that's the cause...

4. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master

No luck. I was at .95 scale. I tried .96, .94, .93, and 1.0. All still exhibited the problem of closing after looting the first item in list view.

(Side note, this is one of those settings where applying the setting causes the Loading graphic to get stuck on the screen) - though I did note a way to get the Loading graphic to go away. Speaking seems to do the trick. (I was with a pet, and when I said All Follow Me to lead it to a safe place where I could invis and log out/in to fix the UI, the graphic disappeared when I spoke. That has worked every time since).