1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Corpse loot gump open location

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Thrakkar, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Thrakkar

Thrakkar Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

With the new UI, the gump for corpses opens always in the top left corner of the screen. Is that a bug or "feature"?
    It is always in the exact same spot and that spot is where my buff & debuff bars are located. It's somehow annoying. Also a wierd thing is, that when I get a new buff or debuff, that new icon is painted on top of the loot container.
    Can I somehow change/configure that open location?

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I have also been thinking the same. The ability to set the default opening location would be such a great addition. @Misk @Bleak @Kyronix

[​IMG]

#firstworldproblems

3. Thrakkar

Thrakkar Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yup, that's exactly the spot, where it always opens up...

I don't have a problem, if that is the default location, as long as it is configurable and people can set it to their personal preference.

Maybe an additional option would be good, to let it pop up right under the mouse cursor.