1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Correct me if I'm wrong

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Willow30, May 28, 2008.

1. Willow30

Willow30 Guest

but wasn't there supposed to be a "bonus" in publish 53 for controlling faction towns? :confused: I have looked through old posts, but can't seem to find where I saw it at.

2. MiNi MaGi

MiNi MaGi Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i thought there was gonna be a bonus for being in factions.. like the robe we currently have but something diff

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Hey, Willow, back on April 11 (http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=346), Draconi said that there would be "interesting rewards for participating in the [War of Shadows] while in factions." That's all I've ever been able to find.

You play on Siege, I think, and your faction system has some unique aspects, as compared to other shards. So, as a long-time faction participant and someone who plays on Siege, what kind of rewards or bonuses are you hoping will come from participating in upcoming events with a faction character?

4. Willow30

Willow30 Guest

Hey Tina, I would like to see time off of stat loss if you own towns. Example: Own all towns get 10 minutes off stat, take 2 mins off for each that you don't own.

I would also like to see some different wearables such as armor or robes just for factions.

I would also love to place a banner, statue, or something at my house to show which faction I was loyal to.

5. Googly

Googly Guest

That would only make it that much easier for the faction currently in control to keep an iron-grip on its control.

From experience...that causes people to start quitting factions.

6. Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

i would never go into stat if they did that willow:gun:

7. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I don't think the War of Shadows has started yet. Andrew is just recently gone from Moonglow. Give it some time and I'm sure once the "war" begins they'll announce something.