1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

correction to unraveling data on Stratics

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Beastmaster, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Took me awhile to find it, but here's the post from Leurocian saying relics would come from 451+ scored items.

Did this change back to 400 during closed beta?

2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No one can say for shure .... it is still under development/fine tuning. We first can be shure, when SA goes live. Especially on planned 8or nor planned) boni on ...
    - beeing a gargolye
    - having skill of 100 or higher
    - using queens soulforge
    - bonus from special resources (While gold adds 40 luck to an items this doesnt automatically add 40% intensity to the overall intensity of an item when it comes to unraveling.)

3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Where do i get one of these??

Im sure its been posted somewhere im just far too lazy to look lol

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The information on the main imbuing page on Stratics came from UOHerald, it may well be out of date, Ailisha's ingredients page is from current information. I was reluctant to ask Stupid Miner to update it till we knew what the end design would be.

5. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nowhere. :lick:

There is one somewhere in the palast of the gargoyle queen. (Therefore its name). Additionally there was one near the back of the bank at new haven. At least it was there during closed beta.