1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Correspondence From Minax Bug

Discussion in 'UHall' started by TheGhostRaider, Jun 9, 2010.

1. TheGhostRaider

TheGhostRaider Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I just finish a Travesty and all three of us have a correspondence From Minax, we have try to turn it in but we receive the msg, you have o item but required 1 item. For some weird reason we can't receive your reward. We Dclic the deep, dclic Sarakki but nothing. those anyone have the same problem. No, I have no other quest of the same type. A few years back the same thing happen but I have 2 quest and 2 correspondence in my pack. This time I only have one. Guest I gonna need to put my name on the waiting list for a GM. :(

2. Gelf

Gelf Guest

not sure if this is the problem, but i believe that quest was changed to one time per char. so if that char had done quest before he/she would not be able to do it again. however if you have a char who hasn't done it, then you can use them i think.

3. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

The trouble is that you already had one in your pack. You can only have one in your pack at the time you do the quest, anymore than that and one (if not both) get bugged.

4. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

similar thing happened to me. I thought it was because I still had the Travesty quest open(never turned in the badges.) A GM kindly removed three from my pack without any hassles as I was building my floaty globe on my roof.

5. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, it is once per char. Can't remember if it was designed this way from the onset or was change sometime after.

I have a similar issue. I completed the quest with my main, and picked up a couple of extras for my mules to turn in. Doesn't work for me.

Tried canceling the quest and using a 3rd and 4th correspondance, also tried getting new correspondances from a new visit to travesty but no luck.

I suspect either

1) the code only allows the person that picked up the correspondance to turn it in, or

2) if the correspondance is picked up by someone that has already completed the quest, the item gets a flag to say it cannot be used anymore

Anyone has more info?

6. TheGhostRaider

Stratics Veteran

One of the Character never did the quest and have no other quest on his log. I also only have one correspondence on my bag pack. Let see what the GM said when I page he to remove that stupid thing of my pack. Can't drop it on ground or trash barrel.

7. phantus

phantus Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There are 2 correspondance quests. 1 you need the scroll that drops from Travesty to complete. This is the one that can only be done 1 time and gives 3 strongboxes as the rewards.

The other you get from picking up the white ticket in the travesty area and double clicking it to get the quest. This one gives 1 strongbox as the reward and can be done over and over. The last time I picked up one of these from a travesty I had the same problem that the OP has. I believe they are now bugged.

8. TheGhostRaider

Stratics Veteran

I log in today, hit the deed and receive my reward. thx reply