1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Corroded Box

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Penelope's Notebook, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Penelope's Notebook

Penelope's Notebook Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I was hoping that 'one of you' might be able to tell me if it is possible (and how it might be possible) to move a corroded box once it has been locked down in one's house? (I am unable to highlight the box, it is currently locked down)

Thank you for your patience.
    P.

2. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

If the box is currently locked down and you cannot highlight it, its stuck.. you will still be able, however, to unlock the box but not move it. If you unlock you can axe it, also if you unlock it will disappear after sever down/up. If you can live with the place its stuck just keep it and make sure its locked down. But no there is no way now to retrieve it.. A GM will just tell you to axe it.. this happens with the gold metal boxes from time to time aswell.

3. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

While it is probably apparent to most players, just thought I would add in that if you axe it, it will be destroyed. Wouldn't want someone to do that unintentionally.

4. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

use a interior decore tool to turn it sideways and should be able to pick it up

5. Penelope's Notebook

Penelope's Notebook Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for all the replys, I am grateful to all of you whom have been able to reply. I have followed the advice of Bazer and turned the box and now it is possible to move it!

P.

6. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*wishes she'd known the turning trick*

I actually managed *shock* to get a GM to come and remove mine. And much as I'd like it out on display with all my other wee doodads in my Yew house, it's tucked away safely in storage and there it will stay!