1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

corrupted soul that was invul to all attacks

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Drakelord, Aug 1, 2009.

1. This is the report I sent in at uo.com feedback.

[​IMG]

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

This occurs from time to time.... I know I reported it way back in the start of the event.... and it still happens...... NO anything will damage that thing..... at all..... It's completely invulnerable..... I often times wonder about those and had this strange thought that they spawn in waves pretty much in a way that reminds me of the old brit invasion.... and I suppose one is kept invulnerable to keep you from wiping them all out....

dunno though but that's my thought.

3. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

We've seen it many many times. It's something like 1 in 10,000 dead ones or something. We used to drag them to the beach at the end of town. Sometimes when the event was really rolling we'd have 5-6 of them there. It was sorta challenging.

4. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I took it as a feature, not a bug, the game's way of saying "ok it looks like you have the stamina to sit here farming all day ... please don't"

5. Vortimer

Vortimer Guest

That happens all the time... lots of stuff gets glitched. Not so much in UO as in WoW lol, I used to get glitched invul mobs constantly.

6. Splup

Splup Guest

Umh... Too bad mobs don't follow through entrances. Would like to lure one of those with my provoker.

7. TheGrayGhost

TheGrayGhost Guest

Have you guys tried using the Vanquishing weapons or Berserkers Scythe etc on it to see if it was a bug with some left over code from the invasion?

Would be neat to find out if you could oO.

8. Smokin

Smokin Guest

I have seen and killed the ethy one that you have to use spirit speak on, just a glitch that happens.

9. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hrm, could you train pets off of it? Could be handy...

10. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Don't see why not.... bet you could train loads of things off one of those... be better than a golem I bet.... Not sure.. and I know they do "give" damage so training healing with one wouldn't be bad either. Maybe.

11. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hum... I havn't found any corrupted souls I can't kill with EOO and consecrate weapon.