1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Auction] Corrupted Unicorn Statuette (Dreadhorn)!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Madrid, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Taking Offers on turncoat Unicorn Statute (Dreadhorn) for you those of you who want to complete their statuette collections.

Serious offers only as this is by far the hardest statuette in the game to get and probably rarest of all. Not sure how many are in the game but it's not very often you see them come for sale.

I'm not hurting for money but I am willing to sell it if the price if right to someone who really wants it. Also have no qualms about keeping it. :popcorn:

2. dennislcf

dennislcf Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i dont know how much it worth. I will try 20mil first :)

3. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Dennis your no where in the vicinity of the figure I'd consider parting with the statuette for..not by a longshot.:thumbup1:

In the past year I've seen the Dreahorn Statuette on sale 2 times. Once on the search forums and once on a remote vendor on Atlantic.

To me it's the greatest Deco in the game. I'm a huge fan of the Twisted Weald and Dreadhorn is my favorite Peerless of all. There are probably many who don't give two hoots in hell about Deco and the Twisted Weald.

I'm just throwing it out there because I'm thinking there are alot of statuette collectors out there and if there one statue there missing I'm betting it's dreadhorn.

Tormented Minotaur statue is another rare one but nowhere near as elusive and hard to get as Dreadhorn.