1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Corruption and Taint

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Silent Singer, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

I have 3 Taint and 4 Corruptiond I'd like to sell. Conversation in the GC earlier today indicated a reasonable price for these at 300k and 100k each, respectively (unless I'm remembering those backwards). If that holds true these would be 1.3 mil, I'm selling for 1 mil even. I also have some Putrefecation and a few other ML ingredients if anyone needs them.

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I canĀ“t imagine anyone paying those prices for those items.
    That would put a manufacturing cost on a Scrapper's at nearly 4.5 Mil and those are only worth a few hundred Ks.

3. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

I have no idea on it. There was a conversation in GC about it where more than one person agreed on those, I thought it was high but then assumed it was related to Siege. Outside of the handful of several members guilds, I could see where crafters have a hard time getting it. Since I'm cleaning our chests to raise money for auction I thought if people wanted them and they sold for that I'd try to price them a little lower to move them in time for auction. Thanks for the note. I'm trying to get a vendor set up some time this week and will just drop them on there at a lower price.

4. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

20k-30k seems more reasonable to me. All that old content has been trumped so hard by modern changes. :/

5. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

plus you can now steal those from Exodus Zealots, in the Exodus dungeon in ilshenar.

Uvtha likes this.