1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Costumes!!! Yay!

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Eyes of Origin, Oct 23, 2009.

1. I got my first costume just a lil bit ago ... what costumes has everyone gotten??

I got a skeleton.

2. can I ask how? And also is there a Halloween event on the shard?

3. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I got a Bloodworm disguise and this

[​IMG]

4. Theres a quest you have to go through to get the costumes. Right now its live on Origin, but due to be published everywhere on Monday, I think, depending on any bugs.

5. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I have Skeleton and Gazer. Is it going to take 5 red crystal for every costume after the first one?

6. Looks that way Yen.. 1st costume takes 1 red crystal, every costume after that takes 5 red crystals.

7. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

What a PITA lol. Thats ok though because I plan on doing this everyday until its over lol. I want a few of those robes hehe. I have one Yellow so far, saving it for when more of my guild is on so I can get help, I don't know if one Greater Dragon is enough to kill it.

8. Discord it, use 3 or 4 greaters and you will be ok :)

9. Origin Thief

Origin Thief Guest

Got a shadow wyrm costume today - anyone know if there is a list of what's out there?

10. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have 3 bloodworm and 1 gazers (me thinks i'm stuck in a loop):(

*sighs* now its 5 bloodworm and 2 gazer

11. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Screen shots please?

12. Tenki, check out the thread I posted in my previous post.. I think there are screenshots there. At least the shadow wyrm is there.. if the others arent i'll try to get screenies.

13. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I have 3 Skeleton, 2 Gazer, and 2 Bloodworm. I want one of each... I don't think it will be so easy but I plan on getting Crystals until its over lol.