1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Could a member of AV...

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Kayhynn, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Please contact Chaz Allen and let her know that I still have gold and items from previous auctions that I would like to not hold onto much longer. I'm switching houses and am trying to get rid of all past auction items/money and hse has a sizeable amount.

Thanks,
    Cassie

2. Morgaine

Morgaine Guest

We'll let her know as soon as we see her :) Thanks

3. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable

Cheers. I haven't recreated my user account for Cassie.

I will remind folks, except for those that I am working with to do estate sales for, I'm giving people 2 weeks more than 6 weeks to retrieve their goods from me. The auction house has been closed for more than a month and a half now, so if items/gold aren't picked up by the end of June, they'll be going to the event funds. My house is not a personal storage facility =)

4. Daine

Daine Guest

She is not always on alot esp when traveling to her kids and grandchildren. If necessary and you would allow we can hold the items for her.

5. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable

Being as its my reputation on the line, I'd rather not.

I know she's on more on the weekend, I Just havent seen her on at all in the recent months, so I didn't know the status, if she left the game or what.

If you could ask her to send me a line through here or some IM (I know her ICQ is bunk), it would be appreciated.