1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Could Anyone Explain ..

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Lady Arwen, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ive been killing Forsaken Souls for hours now trying to get treads of thought. But I haven't gotten any at all. Anyone know why ?

Also, I killed Sicarii on my tamer, got the spinnerett and successfully completed the quest. But I went to get another one on my mage, and my dexxor, and no matter how many times I kill Sicarii it wont give me a spinnerett. If anyone could explain these problems it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Can you even get threads from killing F.S? I thought you only got them with exorcism?

Every time that I've gone to pay Sicarii a visit, she's been waiting at the arrival point with her brood and ganked me instantly (except the first time when I happened across a group just finishing killing her and got my spinerette almost immediately). I would go through the dungeon and to the ruined house and read the books again just to be sure you didn't miss a step (I would think it wouldn't let you in if you weren't ready but maybe there's a quirk where the requirements are different for getting in and completing the quest?)

3. BardMal

BardMal Guest

For one of my spinnerets I had to participate about 12 times before I got one.

The first one was on a first kill, the second one took about 4 kills, I think it was my 4th one that took a dozen.

RE the forsaken souls, the only way to get threads from those is to use exorcism and free them that way.

4. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ohhhh ok that explains it, I was just shooting them with some arrows.. lol. Thanks :)

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

and if your character is human you do not need to work the skill up at all, you can do it with just the jack-of-all-trades bonus you have as a human... takes a few tries, but it works

6. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

The Red Ones - Fate (Dexxor w/fire wep is best, I killed 40-50 with spells, got one Fate. Used Pally with flame sword got 12 fast ...

The yellow ones - Life (Spam Spirit Speak skill within half a screen)

The white ones - Thought (Cast exorcism spell within half a screen).

Bear in mind that anyone can collect the threads. I am doing quests now, my necro/mage gathers the thought & lifes and stores em at house, while the pally gets the Fate ones.

RE Sacarii: My necro-mage got spinnet first kill, took my stealth mage 6-7 kills to get spinnet...