1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Mining] Could some please help me with prices

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by UOMarissa, Jun 10, 2012.

1. UOMarissa

UOMarissa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am trying to stock some ingots and granite, but has been a long time since I did this. What are the going rates for these now days?

2. RazicGL

RazicGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It really is down to your shard and also down to current demand. I personally mine all my ingots but I would suggest checking what other vendors are selling them for and price according to that... remember luna prices are always inflated so if you sell them cheaper in luna you should be selling out fast hehe.

3. UOMarissa

UOMarissa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have tried looking for other prices on vendors, but there is nothing other than iron. I am on Napa, so I guess I will just set my own for now and see how it goes. Thank you :)

4. RazicGL

RazicGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

perhaps before setting up a vendor you could do some trades via chat... often people will tell you prices that they usually pay and once you get an average of cost per ingot for each type then start your vendor.. either that or ask in chat for a rough guide to pricing, usually someone will be happy to help out.