1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Could someone at EA/Mythic fix this HTML glitch in the patch notes screen?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DarkVoid, Jul 8, 2009.

1. DarkVoid

DarkVoid Guest

I have for some time now seen the following HTML glitch in my UO patch message screen, apparently nobody at EA/Mythic is aware it's there, because it hasn't been fixed.

How long does it take an EA/Mythic HTML editor guru to proofread the patch notes page and submit corrections, anyway?

Cheers ...

2. and while you are at it, fix the names of the dyes that were changed in yesterday's patch on the Live Events page of UOHerald

I mean... what was the point of changing names if you don't change all the references?
  3. Chrissay_

Chrissay_ Guest

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've put in the request for this to be updated.