1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Could someone Please explain to Me

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Millie, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Millie

Millie Guest

why my new char on a 71 month account can't place a house? I can understand if it was a new account but 71 months is far form new. I really wanted the new name on the house sign. :( and I can't seem to find a good explanation why not.
  2. Raider Red

Raider Red Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Is it a newly created character?I have a friend who Idocs and he said he had to wait 15 days for one of his newly created chars on a 4 year account to place a house on a new shard.It is one of those "features" that slipped QA.

If it isn't I am out of Ideas.:D
  3. Nope it didnt slip Q&A. Awhile back they that in to stop people opening trail account to place a house at idoc sites, and juggling houses on trail accounts til they sold them. Along with this came some other idoc changes like when a house falls no one can place for a certain number of hours in that spot. What they did instead of making it account age based they made it character based when it comes to placing a house on all accounts now..your character has to be 15 days or older ingame to place a house now.
  4. Millie

Millie Guest

That explains it. Thank you.