1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Could someone write about reforgeing with higher end runics?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Picus at the office, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have burnt a few heartwood saws using the information from the reforging thread below but I have not seemed to have the same results as I had expected. I was interested in this thread Can we fix faction rank? So I can have a shot at rank 10 without cheating? | Page 2 | Stratics Forums in specific posting #86. It would appear to me that this person enhanced the item(wood piece) but I am not sure what tool they used. I was hoping some of the other members here could post pics and options used to shed some light on this stuff.

I am in the process of remaking a few suits due to faction changes but I am finding my will and want to be lacking, so thanks for any information.

2. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Those gloves:

Arcane mod = MR3, LMC8, Mage Armour
    Vitality mod = Str4, HPI5, HPR2

Enhanced with Heartwood for HCI5

Made with a Heartwood runic, never seen a Yew runic give 6 mods.

3. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I think they where also confused as to what "tool" is needed to enhance.
    You enhance with a normal tool, bring up the fletching tool menu and sellect heartwood, then you will see on the left bottom [above make last] that says "enhance item" click that then target the item.

There is a HUGE chance it might break and that it might not give 5HCI on it, there is the reforge tool that guarantees you dont fail to enhance BUT you might end up spending more as it still wont guarantee HCI.

Thunderz

kRUXCg7 likes this.