1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Could the powers that be please-

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Drakelord, May 31, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

Make these items to be able to turn directions. I like the looks of them, the Archer target is cool, and the dragon head is nice, and the horse barding is also very cool, but I want to be able to change the directions, as I do not want two of them, but hate to be lock in as to where to place them if the facing are one direction only.

2. galefan2004

galefan2004 Guest

Either make them able to change directions through a menu like almost every other facing item or allow people to turn them in for the points they cost when wanting to change them to another direction.

3. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

While they're at it how about the wall torch from the Heritage collection. It doesn't even come in two directions and can only be placed on an east facing wall. How about the south facing one? Did we forget about that one? The picture of it shows it south facing.

4. Lord Richard

Lord Richard Guest

Damn, you want them to wash your **** too....all that script stuff is set to be one direction or another...they are just releasing to "US" ,the end user, things that were previously only allowed by a designer or a gm to use...be happy they are even offering it to us at all...these are desperate times in the UO designing rooms...can't you all tell? Most of these new trade-in rewards are in the world builder files if you ever played the so-called free versions of UO and were privvy to the programs that set out items for decoration in the menu....these are them, folks....if any of you all had ever played a free version of UO, and were a GM or Admin., you would have seen these in a neat little set of files where to you could place them anywhere your little heart desired in that said free game.....grrrrr:wall:

5. Ahh but the torch can be turned using the housing tool, I have done it before, along with the broken chair they also give us. On Sonoma I have a Heritage Chair along with a Ilsh Chair locked down and you can turn both using the tool also.

6. Ezekiel Zane

Are you serious? You can turn the stupid thing with a deco tool? Damn! Why didn't I try that.

7. Well if they cannot allow us to change the direction of the item then I do not want it. As I said above, those three are cool and I like them, but I don't want six, when I can have three.

8. Yep, serious as a heart attack and I should know that very well as I have had that before.

9. Ezekiel Zane

Cool thanks for telling me that. Now I can finally put up a torch in some places I had wanted too.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!