1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Could this be the end for GL?

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by John G8, Aug 17, 2008.

1. John G8

John G8 Guest

Now that HaXz has retained the services of Reno, will this spell the end for guilds like _l_ and BC? I'm guessing yes. I highly doubt any guild we be able to pull off anything prime time when he's on. Good luck noobs.:fight::fight:

2. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

All haxz did was recruit every newb that could sit on a necro or newb with a tamer.

3. John G8

John G8 Guest

And? Using 2-3 tamers and the rest necros for choke point fights would be considered great tactics and teamwork.

4. Malador

Malador Guest

Besides the fact that BC and _i_ have all but stopped logging in.

Way to own the shard.

5. John G8

John G8 Guest

They to scared to fight Reno. He dominated BC back in the day and the _l_ kids on
    Legends and ATL.

6. FDAU

FDAU Guest

Hi reno still a legend in your own mind I see.

7. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Reno from AE Reno? I haven't played Legends in probably 2 years now so I'm not up to date on there...

8. John G8

John G8 Guest

Yes the one and only Reno. Fear the Fro.

9. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Reno is, was, and always will be a wanna be chode. :loser::next:

10. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I just heard 10 trammel guilds lastnite pulled off champ spawns under Renos primetime watch.

:cheerleader:
    GO TRAMMIES GO!!!!!!!

11. John G8

John G8 Guest

More than likely those 10 trammy guilds allied and did a t2a spawn while we were doing the Harry. Typical GL trash.

12. How was the ressing for you yesterday 'a slime' ?

1m is the fee for a permit to avoid any further actions. :danceb:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. John G8

John G8 Guest

Better yet.. Pay me 10 mill and I will allow you to play in Fel for the next 10 months.....

14. The amount of times you have died already to me is already astounding.

You sir, are the weakest link.

:loser:

15. LOL Now that's some funny stuff. He kept trying tho.....

16. John G8

John G8 Guest

While you kids set by red healers all day, HaXz rakes GL and makes millions. BTW, wheres the screen shots of me killing you kids while I'm half dressed and no mana? :party:

17. IDK, where are they?

LOL

not in existence...:danceb:

18. Haxz may be the best at not learning the first3 or 4 or 5 times. They keep adding to the fund.

19. Sir Willy

Sir Willy Guest

If memory serves correctly, after -R-, and Reno making the very short lived on Greatlakes AE, he left. Yes he was a pretty good DEXXER, but cmon now, HAXS? Don't make us all laugh. You really think your taking bc and _I_, I herd _I_ was leaving, and well havent seen much of them of late. Anyways good to see ya back Reno but seriously man?

20. Kahlan_FHP

Kahlan_FHP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome Reno, meet our red healer watchers...they are mean. They are currently under investigation for crimes against the innocent people. The red healers of Great Lakes are like priests...they take an oath to assist people without payment. However these people are forcing the red healers to take payment....a true crime.

21. Little fella I'm not part on either of the Red Healer stuff. I just find it very funny. :thumbsup:

22. Black Betty

Black Betty Guest

LOL! I believe that about covers it, now doesn't it?

And the delusions continue.........:loser:

23. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Nah I figured I would give it a shot and be just as Delusional as Reno.:p
    but I think Reno will always be more Delusional than me.

24. Your a joke. Haxz had to guild trammies to get the numbers. Plus they had to start playing in the AM to do anything.

BC? I forgot about them a long time ago. HaXz did put up some fights.

They even killed the coon a few times and ran as fast as they could. Thats not a win in my book.

But props for killing the coon and running.

25. C-Punt

C-Punt Guest

Well now that your washed up hack guild is gone I am sure more people will be logging in. Good job at owning the shard with your so called *teamwork* :thumbsup:

26. Good job in hiding;P Thats the real skill now days.

Haxz can run the shard from now on.

They have the numbers now they can run the shard. BC is dead.

Thats funny how you say we are washed up? GL's plan worked i guess. Run and hide and hope we leave. Its sad when a shard has to hide and will not come out and fight.

We moved to a shard that likes to pvp.

Great Job GL!

Goodluck

27. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Fixed for ya'.

We can take care of HaXz easily enough, but the good thing is you guys are gone. My eyes started to hurt after all the screenshots Tolliver posted of himself cheating.

Good riddance, go lag some other shard down.

28. Dem0nic

Dem0nic Guest

I don't think they could take getting res killed anymore by the RK team that has taken over the shard.

29. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

If gl is such trash why was your guild so ****ty they got booted off?

30. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

HAXZ is easy, tdr will once again hold gl once all the kids have to return to school and are grounded from uo for being failures. HaXz will have their grown up members meaning reno and he will once again leave because he is a failure.

31. John G8

John G8 Guest

Please explain when this will happen. HaXz as been chaining spawns all day including to primetime Oaks. Come and play or shut up. BTW 4am does not count.

32. John G8

John G8 Guest

Come play HaXz chaining harrys

33. John G8

John G8 Guest

Good fight TDR to bad you kids had to ally BC and ruin any credit you would get for atleast trying.

34. Malador

Malador Guest

That is pretty funny kid.

35. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Please, reread my post dumbass. Reno its no wonder you're a laughing stock on these boards. The time/date is stated. It was said earlier, atleast you're a legend in your own mind...something has to be up there and it sure as hell isnt a brain

36. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

See mal, now thats obsession. Learn about it before you state other people do it.

37. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

But being part of a guild that cheats is...? :loser:

Sounds to me they got the scrolls...

38. um, reno?? self mock tbh???

hax??? they were good on LS, before the BAN HAMMER came down cause golrath decided to post screenies of his adventures in dupe land. like what 2005??????

reno, if u pay us lets say. 5 Billion in gold, BC will try not to ruin too much of your fun. Need loot to pay out all those harrowers that will be coming.

BC will never die, and right now, you, HaX, and the rest of GL are just breathing a sigh of relief that we have not been on lately. i lol at that fact.

_I_ i was just a ***** to fight. yeah they had good teamwork. but when you can mount your ethy in one cast animation, and you outrun EVERYONE!!!, its pretty hard to kill you. No doubt. Cal was funny though, trying to get my vent info and **** for a day pass in his guild. ROFL.

the machine is fillin up with gas folks. BC will dominate again. Like it always has.

39. Malador

Malador Guest

Nonsense. Was it obsession when you made light of reno. Nope. I just figure reno will get all the attention he needs so I am making light of you ludicriss claim that TDR ever ran GL.

40. Piehunter

Piehunter Guest

You must be close friends with Neil Down and Phillip McCann?

41. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

I cant remember the time frame this happened in, but it was while i was in uod one of those times. BC was constantly being destroyed by TDR whenever they showed up.

Here's a ludicriss claim, mal won a 1v1. Everyone knows its bull**** and could never happen. You talk so much **** on here but will never fight. Its funny how much every guild i've been in since you and i started fighting laughs at you when ever they see you on the field (and of course its always on aldo...what gives?)

42. Malador

Malador Guest

Sieg if you were not a teen ager with pimples and hormones there would be no excuse for your nonsense.

TDR is a decent guild with some decent players in it. At least the ones that dont blip all over the screen. BUT TDR has never in the history of this game RAN or CONTROLED GL. That is a simple fact Sieg and no matter how many ways you try to make it so with your creative accounts it aint.

As for the rest I fight 1 v 1, 1 v 2, sometimes 1 v 3. I avoid anything else and it obvoiusly makes a difference who the 2 and 3 are. You would not know this because with the exception of your little drama seeking adventures in fel you rarely show you face outside yew.

Just for you me versus three BCF.

[​IMG]

43. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Just because we play different hours doesnt mean i dont show my face in fel. Where were you a few hours ago when bc faught haxz in despise? I was the only tdr currently on but i was there. Hey look who your screen shots on. Where's mal, your supposide main?

44. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

lol

45. Thalidar

Thalidar Guest

Legendary Stoic.. isnt that meditation on a archer.. Waste unless all you can do is chug pots and chain combos.. No Skill template mr. Malador just saying. No skill. Also yes there is templates out there that require a archer to have somewhat skill instead of chain concing like a noob.

46. Malador

Malador Guest

Blah Blah Blah BLah Blah.

How about addressing your previous statement that I dont fight 1 v 1 or kill anyone 1 v 1.

One would think after a while you would become so ashamed of your stupidity you would stop posting. Instead you pretend you never said it and move on to you next stupid post.

Give it up kid

47. Malador

Malador Guest

Sorry Thal but your analysis is way off. No med. No pots. I dont really require my archer to require skill. In my opinion he still requires far to much skill.

And anyone who avoids using conc on an archer is simply an idiot.

48. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Ok, let's adress your screenshot. One of your guild mates is a stealther so although he may not be on screen doesnt mean he isnt hitting either of the archers that are barely on the screen. It doesn't look like they are attacking you at all because normally they would either highlight red to you or sometimes a bar will show up under them. I can't tell whos in your map all i can really see are you khalan and floyd but i could be wrong its really tiny on my screen. Where are your screenshots to prove you point that we were supposidly teleporting onto a roof to hide from you? You may have gotten a 1v1 but lets go with your claim of how much you own me. But everytime i see you on the field you run away then run your mouth on here. Where are all the screenshots of your mage that u claim to play? Why was your guild mostly on reds but you were on a blue? There are alot of points we can hit upon

49. Malador

Malador Guest

LOL Nice try at grasping at straws Sieg.

So now your trying to imply that stealthing hides you in map. Look again fool. All my guild mates are several screens south in map. Those BCF are clearly chasing me as I run down thier pal. That is 3 of them on 1 of me. So you are wrong in this point much like you are wrong about almost everything you post here.

I do not need to prove your guild mates were teleporting on roofs to escape the fight. You know it. I know it and so does everyone else. Oh the unknown coward err char was amish by the way.

I never made a claim about how I own you however now that you bring it up you went down easier than even the BCF/B*R archers.

As far as the rest it is none of your business what char I play but I certainly am not bringing a mage to a huge field fight made up mostly of dexers and archers. The fact that you did simply points out how inept you actually are at field fighting. FHP is not a huge zerg. We cannot fight with tons of fields as a rally point. A mage simply gets ate up at a fight like that. I on the other hand killed many people with my archer and died once during the hole approximately 2 hours we fought there. When you get over yourself and forget you stupid misplaced pride you will see I was more effective and helpful to my guild by being able to stay alive and dismount although it might have been nice to be able to cross heal some but there is always a cost to everything.

You loose again Sieg. Give it up

50. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

to get back to the original topic. the answer is no......last night i think proved that to haxz. besides...the only reno i saw was a dragon.