1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Council meeting

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by MareJadeSky, Dec 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

My feeling. what happen to nite at the council meeting was un call for and very childish. they go to a lot of work being the king and play with us and for someone to do what they was wrong and very hurt full

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

What exactly happened Mare?

3. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

4. Alaundril Do"Rhett

Wow...that lacked any taste or subtlety

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present

Oh Lord. I just ignore that kind of stuff. I have enough trouble keeping up with the chat of the people I'm supposed to be listening to!

6. The Griefer King

The Griefer King Seasoned Veteran
    HI_5

wtf i wasnt even on cats tonight

7. Flutter

Flutter Always Present

lol that's what I said.

8. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

So that wasn't you after the meeting at Yew gate claiming to be Vlad? I believe you said you were sidekick to a guy by the name of Mithryl Elves. Then you invited me to transfer my character to test center. Sorry that it was too late that I couldn't accommodate you. That wasn't you? I find it interesting that Mith would contact me afterwards with (mis)information and details about our discussion in game shortly after the meeting. If that wasn't you then why even reply to this thread at all??

...... I know....... ouch =/

Nyre likes this.
  9. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos

Very interesting.

10. Flutter

Flutter Always Present

He replied probably because I sent him a msg about this post. I got the impression (and direct accusation by one) that you all thought that guy was my friend. So, I contacted my friend, who had been pvping all night on the shard of his choice (not catskills) and showed him this post. There's no mystery to me.

11. The Griefer King

HI_5

after investigating with my royal griefers. my prince has come forward and claimed his doings. he broke a very valuable rule tonight. use my name and claim to be me. punishments from within my internal family will be set forth.

12. Flutter

Flutter Always Present

Uh... Apologies. I didn't know this person personally I only know @The Griefer King and @Mithryl Elves and I know they were pvping elsewhere. I think I was the one being griefed here...

13. The Griefer King

HI_5

ill even apologize as well. my fav part is him offering a duel. thats funny as hell. you should of took him up on that offer. he is a bad duelist but great field fighter. you woulda prolly beat him. he needs to delete his scribe mage haha.

14. Nyre

Nyre Adventurer
    K^S

Wild, Liars will always lie to hide the true facts and it seems we have more than one liar here

15. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Tonight was a total showing of the childishness of some of the people playing this game. And this did not only come from whoever decided it was okay to disrupt an in character meeting, but also from many of those in attendance who still cannot let go of the past election. Here is the thing people, there is only one king in Britannia, and the rest of us power mad lot are supposed to be temporary at best. The past election was a mess to be sure, but it is time to stop acting like children and move on. If you did not win, and it is so important to you to be called Governor Poopitydoop then run again next term. Do no use whatever means you can to spoil the game time of others.

I came back to UO because I love the game and missed seeing many of the folks I deal with in my RP. But in this election cycle I was once again reminded of why I left the game to move on to a saner setting. Were it left to me I would resign now as governor of yew and move on, But my wife made it very clear to me tonight that she will smack me upside the head if I doo anything of that sort.

I am tired of children who are so spoiled and feel so entitled to a title, piece of land or who cannot live without the full focus of other players on them at all times. There can be only one governor of a town at any one time. If you lost, please take a seat at the back of the bus till the end of this trip. And for crying out loud stop disrupting an RP event and causing that poor castle guard to have to kick you out. If you cannot play well with others then for all that is holy go play with yourself.

Alexander of ATL. likes this.
  16. Bianca_CoD

Bianca_CoD Sage
    Stratics Veteran CoD

By all means sir, if you cannot handle the RP then perhaps you should return to a happier place such as LOTRO and aren't forced to play with the children. But to RP here, as it's been said to me several times, is to RP with everyone not just a few folks that "you deal with in your RP". I do believe you were one of the ones that told me that.

~ Sue.

17. The Griefer King

HI_5

i claim everything i do. and that is well known. that includes hacking scamming cheating etc

18. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

They are not being Childern if they are trying to stand up for what is right, it not all way about the title of Gov it about how thing are hand an how they need to be fix, i for one dont rp every day of every min and some will people will not rp with me at all and that fine but to call use childern for standing up for what right and what is wrong show they UO may not be the game for you anymore

19. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

You are a 100% right and it is sad

20. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos

I think we have outlived our usefulness here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.