1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

couple bugs i noticed with the new patch

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Poo, May 26, 2010.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003
    wondering if anyone else was having the same 2 bugs.

1st one is that the new discordance spellsongs are showing no icons in the buff window when they are on like the provo and peace ones do.
    either in party or solo.

2nd on my bard after i had been out using disco and despair i couldnt get runes to drop out of my runebooks.

kept getting the 'this needs time to recharge' message whenever i tried to get a rune out.

can anyone else confim these 2 bugs?
  2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

May 12, 2008
    Were you able to get the "recharge" message to happen with a rune book that had no charges, or was it only happening with runebooks that still had charges? As you know, I got no such message on Origin when I dropped runes out of rune books that had no charges.