1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Couple enhancement requests...

Discussion in 'Pinco's UI' started by silent, Jan 12, 2013.

1. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Any chance the primary and secondary weapon specials can be added to the text when you highlight a weapon? When sorting through weapons i find i always have to pull up the stratics weapon page. It wasn't that bad until all the expansion weapons were added, i can't keep track.

Also would it be possible to put an option for corpse gumps to tile or offset when opened like in the default UI? When they all open in the same spot if you have a pile of corpses at your feet its a pain to drag the gump over so you can sort when the carnage is over.

Thanks

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There is not an accurate way to detect the weapon type so if I decide to add something like that, it will surely not work on artifatcs or any named item.

The tiled corpses will not be readded since many people ask to remove it and I can't add an option for that. Just loot one corpse at time and close it, why move them around?

3. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Not really worried about artifacts, most aren't usable anyway.

The reason I ask about the corpses is when I whirlwind a bunch of spawn and open the corpses I'm dealing with at time 15-20 and sometimes the corpses close of their own, when they are stacked on top of each other you can't tell if any closed. If the majority don't like tiled, then majority rules...

4. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

5. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks, you're the best!