1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Couple items found tonight on Sonoma Event

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Rocklin, May 16, 2009.

1. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

Item came from a guard for a spawned boss we fought. I also got another one labeled a "Large Power Axe". I gave that to another player.

The axe is a basic axe in all ways except the name. Was a fun event.

~ Rock
  2. Isn't that the same name as the weapons that spawned during the Ophidian invasion?
  3. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

Not sure, is it? May not be that rare then. But I have never seen one.
  4. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 14, 2001
  5. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    its not a rare in the sense your thinking of. The second poster is correct. We've seen those type of weapons many different times throughout these past few years. it started back then with Brit invasions of the generals etc..
  6. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    they are uncommon to answer ur question and when the time is right they are worth a lil bit. and with over 2000 post i would assume that yes you are a seasoned vet :)