1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Couple of Loyalty questions...

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by HellaFarris, Nov 14, 2009.

1. HellaFarris

HellaFarris Guest

If I find a bonded pet that is beginning to go wild, what is the timescale of each level of loyalty drop? I presume it's owner is logged off.

Also - to save the owner some heartache at a lost pet, I read that a ghosted pet cannot lose loyalty, if I get the pet killed in some way - does that mean the owner will have his ghost back and be able to res it without it going wild beforehand?

The only other option for this I can think of is to wait for it to go wild, tame it myself and try (goodness knows how) to find it's rightful owner.

Bearing in mind the pet it is I'd be very surprised if it's been left to roam and go wild deliberately.
  2. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

unless it is a pack animal, the pet will be auto stabled with the owner when they log off.

a pack animal will be auto stabled as long as their pack is empty, otherwise they will go wild.
  3. HellaFarris

HellaFarris Guest

Panic over - the owner came and claimed it. He had logged off - and was as confused as I about why the pet was not with him, and he had 0 followers.

Still like to know the answers to my questions above though if anyone can shed some light, I seem to have a knack of coming across pets that are turning wild.