1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Couple of old yet new players returning

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by H4Z4RD, Jan 22, 2013.

1. H4Z4RD

H4Z4RD Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Afternoon all

Just thought i would stop in and post, Not many will remember us, we only played for a 2-3 years up to the end of Samurai Empire, Both accounts went IDOC *Grumbles*

We use to be in KOV then ODT Myself with Zertas (tamer) & Minsc (red nox mage) & Subzero (Necro mage)
    And my wife Azalia ( Necro mage )

Have been back in game for a week or two and big thanks to Don from EOB for helping to get me a greater dragon so i can start the long grind to gear up a new Sampire, So much has changed, i was never greatly geared but now i feel naked haha

Hope to see you all around and get to know everyone again

:)

Althalus -VKR- likes this.
  2. Althalus -VKR-

Althalus -VKR- Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

hey, hows the return going? from what I understand is that Oceania is quiet these days, but a few people still around.

I my self moved across to Pacific early last year, mainly play over there, although I left a few characters here, and are looking to play on Oceania a bit more now..

I hope you are enjoying being back in game again, and having fun..

3. Bitz

Bitz Visitor

Hey there (Zoya here) bahaha its been awhile but im still around got chars scattered on a few diff shards now cause oceania jus died :(
    I keep popping back in hoping to see a few more ppl around but there never is :sad3: