1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying and Selling] Couple of Price Questions

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by TheScoundrelRico, Mar 27, 2015.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001
    So how much would a 120 swords scroll run me???

As of this minute, my bank is holding 3022 Magical Residue, 998 Enchanted Essence and 56 Relic Fragments. How much are these running on the shard? Running low on cash and need to save up for what I'm thinking the 120 swords scroll will cost, lol...la
  2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

May 12, 2008
    Probably a couple 2oo-300k max for the 120 swords. They aren't selling for much lately. I don't have one for you, though. Best I have is a binder with 8 15's if you're interested.

No idea on prices for Magic Residue and Enchanted Essences, but I will buy what you have if you find a price. Check with Cybernickel or his vendor shop in Luna. He usually has some on hand.
  3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Apr 12, 2001
    To find prices for resources, look at the New Mag community vendors. If they are buying, find the one who pay best. I prices seem low, there may be little demand at the moment. Any crafter can get unraw now and even lesser magic do drop a few relic from a bag of loot.