1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

couple of questions please

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Big Taco, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Big Taco

Big Taco Guest

I'm not new to stratics but I am to WoW. I would like to know please:

1) How many chars can you make on one account?

2) When you're in a party, how is the exp distributed per MOB kill? If two chars are about the same level, is it always good to share quests?

3) Let me get this straight with classes and functions: mages & rogues are DPS'ers, wariors are tanks & priests are healers, correct? Now the combos: hunters and warlocs are tank/dps; shaman, pallys & druid are tank/healer?

4) I mostly PvE, I want to know the class that has the best surverability and easiest to level. Might not be the same though, huh?

2. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

1. I believe the total number is 50

2. I believe the XP is divided evenly if you're in the same level range. If a character is considerably higher or lower than the mobs you're killing they get a bit less XP. It's always good I feel to group up because you can kill more things quicker (and take out things at a higer level) plus you can complete more quests, so in the end you level up quicker.

3. Mages/Rogues/Warlocks/Hunter = DPS
    Warriors/Paladins/Druids in bear form = tanks
    Priests are the best at healing... but I've also seen good healers out of Druids, Shamans, and Paladins (my Paladin is primarily a healer)
    You're right on the combos except for hunters and warlocks... they're not really tanks - just DPS.

4. Easiest class to play and gain XP in PVE is a Hunter I feel.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, wands shoot when you run out of mana hehe. Handy in the dungeons sometimes!

Pally/mage probably would be a great combo. I played with my hubby as that combo and it worked well. Too bad he didn't really like that pally. He made a new one though and seems to like it so once he reaches my level we can team up again. [​IMG]
  4. Big Taco

Big Taco Guest

Cool. I quess I will go the frost route then. [​IMG]

BTW I was looking in the armory looking at my char and it says next to my name, % of RELEVANCE, What is that?