1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Couple of Questions

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Lunaticus, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

Rooting through the plethora of junk in my house I came across a couple of items that sparked my curiosity. The first is a rolling pin with that doesn't list a number of uses. I have several that have a set number of uses remaining; that's the only reason I noticed the different one. Second item is a big fish, it weighs exactly 100 stones and does not have a caught by tag. Are either of these items worth anything more than the time it takes to toss them in the trash barrel?

2. Soren

Soren Guest

They're worth exactly squat, pretty much. Unless you just wanna mount the fish on the wall or something.

Soren S*C of LS

3. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

That's kinda what I figured, lol.

4. Tichondrius

Tichondrius Guest

So on the topic of how useful are things, how useful are these Threads of Fate and Life?

5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

At the moment, not at all, unless you have a character with Spirit Speak, in which case you can get it to say cool, creepy things to you.

However, they have hinted that they, and the Cloaks of Corruption, will have a use later on.

-Galen's player

6. Tichondrius

Tichondrius Guest

Well thats certainly interesting. Thanks bud!