1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

couple small questions...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DevilsOwn, Feb 23, 2011.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

... cause many times I don't pay attention!

first... when did snakes get flight capabilities? little buggers are now biting me in the kneecaps rather than on the toes

second.... I can't seem to locate any ophidians when a town is invaded, have they given up? my archer is the only one that was bane sympathizer, and her karma is goin' down the toilet cause the only thing to shoot at is blues

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

On ls They are there they are invading skara atm the bane are on the island and the meer and ophids are on the main land part of skara

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Snakes started flying when they "fixed" shadows.

I haven't participated in the bane thing at all sorry.

4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm glad someone mentioned the snakes, although, I'm sure someone mentioned them in the bug thread by now. They annoy me, flying around like that. A guildy told me they are just snakes off the plane ;).

As for town invasions, I haven't done one in a long while, so I'm not sure on that either :(.

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Uriah found the ophids for me yesterday in Brit on Legends.. I had checked the east road out of town and the southern bridge, the beasties were holed up on the road to the cemetary... will be a very long haul for that recipe tho, at five points a kill :( and there's that added dilemma of aiding the bane which, back in the deserts of Papua, seemed a good thing

yah, G.v.P, the snake are mightily annoying.... Flutterbug, how were shadows broken? (yah, I miss a lot)

6. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If I understand correctly, they had somehow gotten turned off.