1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Covetous Void Pool Points & Level 3/4 Fighting - COMBO!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ron Silverbeard, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Today i discovered the following - and i dont complain about it - i think its COOL:

I didnt participate at the Void Pool for several days because i spend most of my time now at Level 3 and 4 farming Artifacts (and hope for drops in my pack)

A guild member paged me asking me "hey were are you at, west or east" and i was like "no? i am not at the pool" and he told me thats weired because i show up on the list for current battle........but i was Level 3 Covetous just fighting "normal" critters...

Today i see the "Pacific Sports" Ranking on Stratics and see i am Overall Scored Rank 10 (Damn, now you know my Char Name hehe) - but i remember me beeing number 12 a couple of days ago - so, it looks like i get Void Pool Points (NOT REWARD POINTS to turn in btw..) for fighting Covetous Level 3+4....

Good to know...

;)

2. Eaerendil

Eaerendil Younger than Kelmo, but also in the way...
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran King'sYewHighlanders

Cool, have to check that when I am back at home tonight!

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yup, you get points for fighting level 3 and 4 too. :)

4. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

yea, been known for a while, still not confirmed if its a bug or just the way its supposed to be

5. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You get overall points NOT invasion points. :scholar: The points you get in level 3 and 4 are only point for bragging right they cannot be turned in or used in any other way.:devil: