1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Coyote Jack Template

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Dai Deneg, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Dai Deneg

Dai Deneg Guest

Ok.

What template does Coyote Jack run?

:danceb:

P.S. Also, what major tot arty sells for most money?

2. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Well if it's not a tamer, it's gotta be a bok bok...

3. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I dunno what template it is, but he kicks my ass so fast I usually don't even know he's there until I'm seeing grey :D

4. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Take your tamer and farm dead problem solved...:thumbsup:

5. Dai Deneg

Dai Deneg Guest

Yeah that's exactly why I'm asking :D:loser:

6. Dai Deneg

Dai Deneg Guest

he runs with a bokuto, yes.

wonder what his skills are

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

He runs something close to this... I'm not sure on exact stats but i'm sure that is pretty damn close.

120 Swords
    120 Bushido
    120 Ninja
    100 Hiding
    100 Tactics
    80 Stealth
    80 Med
    20 Focus:D <---- Just Kidding*inside joke*

8. Dai Deneg

Dai Deneg Guest

Wawaweewa! very nice. Getting close.
    So is he pure PVP then?

also no healing...

Wonder what his stats are...

P.S. Rune beetle carapace for sale. Dai Deneg name in game.

9. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Actually no, he runs 100 taste id, 100 arms lore, 100 begging, 100 herding, 100 item id, 100 forensic eval, and 100 camping.

That is the most uberest of templates, I advise you start working on it now.

10. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

And in case no one told you.....don't open any links from HaHa.

11. Dai Deneg

Dai Deneg Guest

I'm actually running that template right now...

100 taste id really comes in handy, I tell ya.

12. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thats correct, no healing. You heal with Bushido (confidence) and run 50% enhance pots...its usually more than enough to survive.

My stats after armor enhancments are 121 Str, 60 Dex, 144 Int. (thats with the +20 from elf)

13. Dai Deneg

Dai Deneg Guest

U kill monsters a lot with this template?

or just people?

14. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

ROFL... Good times. :mf_prop:

15. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You know what that focus joke NEVER gets old.

Its funny I do run Taste ID on coyote - no joke.

Kage is pretty dead on. And freesly is dead on the stats. minor differences but really close. I really took some time putting a suit together to maximize EVERYTHING. All 70s very high HCI/DCI/DI and many many extra HP. MR is round 8 or 9. I can not remember the last time I died and lost anything. I keep learning more ways to use the items and skills I have at hand to make myself more effective in the field.

16. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well lemme refresh your memory about dying. You died (to a untamed bake) trying to pk myself and a guildmate working the bake spawn area about 2 weeks ago. You would of lost your entire suit if it weren't for your guildies comin to your rescue. I believe all you ended up losing was faction hotl.

17. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Im hurt, why would you say such a horrible thing?

:p

18. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Thats what guildies are for right?

19. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Is this faction gear you speaking of? if so, how can you actually stick your chest out like that and not feel ashamed? *shakes head*

20. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

word

21. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

spirit of siege or not, its there for anybody, its better than non faction crap, its stupid if u dont take advantage of it.

:confused: if u wait ur turn u'll be last in line.......
    :gun:get out of the way cause im getting mine......-NIN

22. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

There is something really wrong here, it's just too bad you dont know what it is.

23. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Cheapy you go get geared up in all the faction gear you need, I will go gear up with no cursed artis and no faction gear. I bet 1 mill I beat you everytime. Gear only enhances your abilities, it certainly doesnt make them.

24. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

And how exactly do you plan to do that? By running me out of oxygen? We tried that already and you literally ran about 11 or 12 mins until I realized your ping was just too superior to mine and I stopped chasing you. Take a look at the clock in the right hand corner of these pics. Lets face it you just a regular joe blow without gear son. Nothing special at all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Refresh your memory, I already killed you and your buddy a few times and I was currently fighting 2 tamers with GD's and countless untamed Bakes. Yes I died , Yes my crew then came in and cleaned you up and got my gear back for me. However from that experience I learned how to self res on my red and looting of my char will no longer be possible. Thanks for forcing me to learn that little trick. Again its all about adapting to the field. It seems I have taken the time to perfect my char what about you?

Make sure to check the time stamp on any of Cheapsuits pictures he seems to reuse pictures from years and years and years ago.

See cheapster while everyone else on this shard has continued to get better and better, you still cant figure out that poison is a waste of 80-100 skill points.

26. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

really how old is that? I have seen you bring this up like 5 times over the last couple of years. You tell it like I ran for hours on end, how many times you hide during this fight. How many times have you killed me vs how many i killed you. I told you how to make a mill real quick if you think i am that easy try it out stud.

27. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Sorry but was running hiding and stealth that day which is why you really had no chance cuz i actually had on a pvp template that day. Notice the aids in my pack and how easily i healed ur attacks? And im not saying you have never killed me but i honestly cant remember one time, but i do happen to remember dusting BoBo several times. Wanna see those pics too?

Anyhow you beating me in a duel aint gonna prove anything cuz after the duel you will just go right back to running your super ubber gear, so I really dont see what one duel will prove? If you wanna prove your toughness then swear to never use overpowering faction gear again. Then and only then will you earn my respect.

28. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

did you miss the post where i said on my red i am not even running any faction arties right now. I dont need the gear. You havent killed me in well over 4 years. So you can break out any old pic you want of me you know the truth I will beat you down everyday of the week. I already made one person quit today, why dont you log in, take the beating and quit like the last one.

29. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

my superior ping - heh

cheapy u still wanna sell me that frag pm me what bank

ps not luna i hates it there

30. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

LOL 4 years huh? You do know the photos have the date they were created dont you? I havent played in a year so I will say its been about 15 months at best. But if you could remember a beaten from 4 years ago then I must have made some impression on you. ;)

31. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

how do u self rezz with sw?

32. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

Take away smoke bomb and see how a template without a good way of healing would do in a battle.

33. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Take away pets and see how good you could do in a battle :loser:

34. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

funny that's not what your guildie would say, and i dont pvp with my pet's, i deffend myself when oppertunistic killer's try and get me.I'm not just gonna sit there and croak, just because i'm farming with my tamer.

35. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Take away UOA and anything else your guild uses and see how good you could do in a battle. :loser: = SP!

36. Mr.StinkyPants

Stratics Veteran

reds cant use sacrifice can they?