1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Crabbing

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Frodo Baggins, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Frodo Baggins

Frodo Baggins Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is there a way to get the crab nets to stack on their own? I don't mind crabbing but I hate stacking the nets after.
    Anyone figured out a way to stack em?

2. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I've tried everything they just won't I think.

I use the EC and the best way I've found to do it is stop every 15 or 20 pots.. hold the shift key down.. and start stacking them up your pack till you get one stack.

Pots that drop to your feet while your bringing them in won't stack either.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I use the organizer in the EC

4. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie

Its feature we requested few times, but too complex to code. Organizer is only option.

5. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable

you can also set them up to sort into a bag in UOA. You will have to count resources before you hit your sort macro.

6. Myna

Myna Guest

how do i use the organizer in ec?

7. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Gheed will it place them in a bag from the ground?

8. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

In the Classic Client, using UOAssist, set one bag with the organizer agent (selecting an empty trap), then after you empty the traps in your main pack, count resources, and use the agent - it will move all the empty traps into the pack. You can launch the traps from the bag, so it's not that much of an inconvenience (only the need to count resources is)

9. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

In the Enhanced client with Pinco's UI hit the escape button and there will be a option for organizer select this then in the drop down menu select organizer (If I remember right thats the default) at the bottom you will see a add item button click this and then target the items you wish to move (in this case traps)!

there is also a option there to rename it

now when you are ready to move,organize restack traps etc

the pack that has your traps in it (probably main pack) on the top of the window you can right click on the arrow to select what organizer you wish to use!

Then all you do is click the other arrow whenever you want to move them(or restack) and then target the bag to organize them into and just keep the mouse moving a little and it will move them for you

Hope this helps

10. Symma

Symma Certifiable

Oooo that works a treat. Thanks :)

11. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I use the old-fashioned client and a simple workabout: I bought 30/30 Necro & spirit speak skill (or you can imbue jewel set) then equip spirit totem and +10 necro book and summon horde minion. Each time I empty a crab pot, I drop it on deck and my hordie vacuums it up and automatically stacks it. Then when I'm ready to drop the next string of pots, I reach into its pack and pull out the stack...

They also great for picking up overweight fish catch off of deck!

12. Symma

Symma Certifiable

I prefer the UOA method. While the horde minion will stack the trap you'll still having to drag and drop each empty trap. So its not really shortening the process much hehe.

13. Myna

Myna Guest

thank you so much, it works and this is really great

i am new to ec and have so much to learn

14. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thanks for this Storm.. I hadn't really played with the organizer much I see now I should have.

15. Looks like the organizer doesn't work with the legacy bags ?
    Is my only option assist and classic then ?