1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Craftable bear and deer masks?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Calla Lily, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Calla Lily

Calla Lily Guest

I'm sure this has been asked before, and I searched the forum but couldn't find the answer. Do you think they'll ever let tailors craft bear and deer masks with magical properties? They can be found as loot now, but I'd love to be able to craft them. Does anyone know if the "powers that be" have ever addressed this question before?
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    It gets asked every so often - I know that some of the devs are even in favor of it - but it's been given somewhat low priority. The first step is just to make them all repairable, at least.

Remember that some of the masks are "hats" by their resists, and it would take hats being runic craftable to make the masks runic craftable.
  3. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

I'd LOVE if they made hats being able to be runic crafted.
  4. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

I seem to remember about 4 years ago they were, by accident, added to the tailor menu on a test shard and were made with cloth. Lot of people asked for them then.