1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

crafti9ng gargoyles, any restrictions?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Myna, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Myna

Myna Guest

i am reorganizing my crafters and i decided one of them will be a gargoyle, becasue of the imbuing bonus.

so i know gargoyles canot use bows/archery, so does anyone now if gargoyles can be a bowrafter/fletcher ( i know in theory it doesnt makes sense )

or do they have any other restrictions

is there a list where i can see which skills they cant use?

2. zared of napa

zared of napa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Only skill they can not use is archery,just because their wings get in the way.

3. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Other restrictions:
    - gargoyles cannot ride (depending on the type of your crafters it can kill a giant/fire beetle really fast, if you cannot mount it, to bring it out of combat.)
    - when flying (riding speed) gargoyles 'use up' 8 stamina reg (If you want to run/fly longer distances you might have to include wether 80+ focus or 8 SR onto your armour to even that out)
    - you are going to loose every racial bonus from beeing elf/human (obviously but might get overseen really fast)

4. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

With mitts like that...gargoyles should have a -50 to tinkering skill. (making earrings for instance...wtf????)

5. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ultima gargoyles are fictionally exquisite craftsmen, even with oversized "mitts".

6. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

:p :blushing: